Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art supports contemporary arts and cultural opportunities in North Central Montana.
Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art cultivates public exposure to contemporary and self-taught art through dynamic exhibitions, thoughtful collection and preservation, and multi-generational educational programming while serving as a cultural center in a historic building. We are unique by:
- Creating opportunities for visitors with diverse experiences, needs, and interests to make a meaningful connection with art;
- Collecting, preserving, exhibiting, and interpreting art that actively engages a diverse growing population;
- Providing educational programming that inspires artistic expression and understanding;
- Expanding public knowledge of, interest in, and support for the arts and artists of the region; and
- Serving as a cultural center, and continuing the preservation of the historically significant building.
- Approved April 2015 by the Board of Trustees